Sunday, 23 February 2014

Whether the weather.......

We are 100% ready for the off.....pity the same can't be said for the weather!  High wind warnings for two days straight delayed our departure, but *fingers crossed* things are forecast to settle down tomorrow (Monday).  So, as such, there's no real need to adhere to the old addage;
"Whether the weather be fine,
Or whether the weather be not,
We'll weather the weather,
Whatever the weather,
Whether we like it or not."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting - please leave us a message